Video: Two White Emperors: The awesome RedNeck German King Frederick
Whites, get some focus & energy! Stop whining. Start resisting. This is a quick look at King Frederick the Great of Prussia. It is the wild actions of this descendent of a redneck who was the motivating force behind Hitler and Napoleon. It was this man whom both Hitler and Napoleon had incredible admiration for. This was a king, but he was no ordinary king. This wasn’t a wuss like the British Royalty. This king lived and fought like no king had done in centuries. It was this king and his kingdom of Prussia who set the scene for the creation of a new country: Germany.
You can view the video here: Link
Nine Noble Virtues - For the White Stallions
The Nine Noble Virtues are based on virtues found in historical Norse and Germanic paganism, gleaned from various sources including the Poetic Edda (particularly the Hávamál and the Sigrdrífumál, and as evident in the Icelandic Sagas). They are a wonderful set of guidelines for honor and morality. They are as follows:
- COURAGE: I face my fear and defend my family and kindred (tribe) from all dangers.
- DISCIPLINE: I do what is necessary and right of my own accord, without bribe or threat.
- FIDELITY: I am true to my family, friends, kindred (tribe) and those to whom I pledge service.
- HONOR: I stand by my oaths and honor my ancestors by keeping my name pure among the kindred (tribe).
- HOSPITALITY: I share hearth, food and drink with my friends, my kindred (tribe) and the weary traveler at my door.
- INDUSTRIOUSNESS: I take joy in labor and hold nothing back from the work I pledge to do.
- PERSEVERANCE: I press on against all odds until my goal is met, the task is finished, and I have done all I have said I will do.
- SELF-RELIANCE: I learn skills and grow strong so that I may earn my way in the worlds and be no burden to others.
- TRUTH: I seek the truth even when it may be a hard truth; I speak true words or stand in silence and I defend the truth from those who do not honor it.