Tribute to Texe Marrs
Texe Marrs passed to his heavenly home Saturday evening, November 23, to be with his Saviour whom he loves with all his heart. Texe had been physically failing for some time with a combination of heart, kidney and lymphedema issues. He would be down for a time, bounce back for a bit, and then relapse, each time recovering less and less.
Wanda started calling the family together. A week ago, last Saturday, he asked Wanda and his sister to take him to the hospital and he never recovered. His wife Wanda and many of the grandchildren were by his side when he passed.
Services with full military honors will be held at 1pm Wednesday, November 27, 2019, at Cook Walden Mortuary.
Texe W. Marrs (born 1944 - died November 23, 2019) was an American writer and radio host, who ran two fundamentalist Christian ministries, Power of Prophecy Ministries and Bible Home Church, both based in Austin, Texas. His teachings include end times conspiracy theory with heavy elements of antisemitism, anti-Catholicism, Illuminati and Freemasonry conspiracy theory.
He was previously an officer in the United States Air Force and a faculty member at the University of Texas.
Marrs has received coverage from the news media for his claims that:
- The Oklahoma City bombing was planned and carried out by the American government.
- Judaism is the most evil satanic cult that ever existed and Jews are conspiring to overtake the whole world through deceit and cultic worship.
- The terrorist Timothy McVeigh was framed.
- Hillary Clinton is a doctrinaire Marxist who has recruited other America-hating subversives for key administration posts.
- "Newt Gingrich is a closet Marxist and member of the occultic secret society known as the Bohemian Grove."
- "Bill Clinton is an establishment hack, a member of the traitorous Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, and Council of Foreign Relations. He and Hillary are deep into Egyptian occultism and Masonic magic."
- "Robert Dole is a 33rd degree Mason and a fake conservative. He's anti-Jesus Christ."
- Bill Martin's plans for a Christian naturist resort is evidence that Satan is subverting Christianity.
- Described as the "conspiracy theorist to end all conspiracy theorists" for his book Codex Magica: Secret Signs, Mysterious Symbols, and Hidden Codes of the Illuminati, which purports to expose a secret conspiracy between politicians and other famous people through modern history.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton has Orwellian political ambitions.
- In his book, The Usual Suspects: Answering Anti-Catholic Fundamentalists, Karl Keating debunks Marrs's claim that the Pope plans to head a one-world order.
Some of his books:
A Perfect Name for Your Pet, Texe and Wanda Marrs, Heian, San Francisco, 1983. ISBN 0893462217
You and the Armed Forces, ARCO, 1983. ISBN 0668056851
Careers in Computers: The High-Tech Job Guide, Monarch Press, 1984. ISBN 0671502212
How to Prepare for the Armed Forces Test – ASVAB, Barrons, 1984.
Careers in High Technology, Irwin Professional Publications, 1985.
High Tech Job Finder, Texe and Wanda Marrs, John Wiley & Sons, 1985.
The Great Robot Book, Texe and Wanda Marrs, Julin Messenger, 1985.
The Personal Robot Book, Robotic Industries Association, 1985. ISBN 0830618961
High Technology Careers, Dow Jones & Irwin, 1986.
Preparation for the Armed Forces Test, MacMillan, 1986.
The Woman's Guide to Military Service, Texe Marrs and Karen Read, Liberty Publishing Company, 1987.
Rush to Armageddon, Tynsdale, 1987. ISBN 978-0842357968
Dark Secrets of the New Age, Crossway Books, 1987. ISBN 978-0966742145
Mystery Mark of the New Age, Crossway Books, 1988. ISBN 9780891074793
Futuristic Careers: Jobs Today in the 21st Century Fields, Scott Foresman & Co, 1988.
Careers with Robots, Facts On File, 1988.
Ravaged By The New Age, Living Truth Publishers, 1989
Big Sister Is Watching You, Living Truth Publishers, 1993. ISBN 9780962008696
Project L.U.C.I.D.: The Beast 666 Universal Human Control System, Living Truth Publishers, 1996. ISBN 1-884302-02-5
Codex Magica, RiverCrest Publishing, 2005. ISBN 9781930004047
Conspiracy of the Six Pointed Star: Eye-Opening Revelations and Forbidden Knowledge About Israel, the Jews, Zionism,
and the Rothschilds, RiverCrest Publishing, 2011. ISBN 978-1930004573
Holy Serpent of the Jews: The Rabbis' Secret Plan for Satan to Crush Their Enemies and Vault the Jews to Global Dominion, RiverCrest Publishing, 2016. ISBN 978-1930004986
Die America Die—The Illuminati Plan to Murder America, Confiscate Its Wealth, and Make Red China Leader of the
New World Order (video), RiverCrest Publishing.
Rothschild’s Choice: Barack Obama and the Hidden Cabal Behind the Plot to Murder America (video), RiverCrest Publishing.
Architectural Colossus: Mysterious Monuments of the Illuminati Enshroud the World With Magic and Seduction (video),
RiverCrest Publishing. ISBN 978-1930004467
Where the Rich and Famous Dwell: Architectural Secrets of the Rothschilds, the Vanderbilts, the Rockefellers, the
Astors, and Other Storied Bloodlines and Dynasties (video), RiverCrest Publishing.